One of the main aspects of ∞OS is based on discovering the new patterns of movement that can be applied in other areas of life. This is a fun process also because ∞OS is a practice that you do together with other people. Many of the new behavioral patterns we learn can only be practiced with other people, not alone.
This makes ∞OS is a social physical / spiritual / mental practice. The participants learn to interact with other people and they also learn to experience them from a different perspective, to be more empathic to them.
When we interact in everyday life we often only use language and eyes, but when we have a chance to touch each other, the connection becomes much more intense, we learn to cross over the “private zone” and enter into the sphere of the other. This forges a much better connection between people and provides the kind of social binding that no “team building” seminar can offer.
Other physical practices offer a similar experience, however they are often framed either by a certain sense of aesthetics (in dance) or by competitiveness (“you have to be good!” – in martial arts, for example). In the frame of ∞OS, however, there is no pressure to perform. We’re simply exploring a certain set of principles and also a certain way of learning new things together, shifting this experience into the realm of a collective game-practice.
Another important aspect is that we don’t only move together, but we also explore the new patterns of behavior. So the common practice also becomes a common research into human interaction: how we can relate to each other (physically and mentally), what are the different strategies we can use. This common research provides a very fertile ground to build new and stronger relationships, which are much healthier at the core.
The key benefits of adopting ∞OS:
• Becoming more adaptive and relaxed in stressful situations, learning to turn them to your advantage.
• Transforming working approach, learning to resolve unnecessary tensions and impediments both in your own workflow or in your organizatio
• The implementation of highly effective and efficient operating principles which strengthen and improve group dynamics and flow.
• Establishing a better dynamics within groups through body contact and installing processes that help groups to take better collective decisions
• Learning how to adapt to the shifting external pressures and transform them into opportunities while staying aware, creative and functioning within a group.
• Within a few hours, you’ll get a thorough and holistic introduction to ∞OS. This fast-paced and concise session is delivered in a single session providing participants a cost-contribution and accessible first step.
• Feel much more relaxed, invigorated and connected both to their own bodies and to the people around.
• Try out 8OS interactive, action-focused exercises that help gain new knowledge through experience
• Experience transformative principles, ready to be applied in one’s personal life or in social environments
• Interactively explore 8OS organising structure adaptation paradigm, and learn how it can work at different scales